Deba Ventilation System Services
At Nijhuis DEBA UK we use the latest technology and procedures and employ only extensively trained and experienced personnel for the inspection and cleaning of ventilation systems, to ensure continuous and efficient operation.
Why do you need to inspect and/or clean HVAC/Duct Systems?
- Legislation compliance
- Part of an annual maintenance programme
- Air quality complaints
- System malfunction leading to performance reduction
- Check system integrity
- Risk assessment
The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 impose a duty on employers to clean and maintain Mechanical Ventilation Systems. Ventilation duct cleaning must be carried out at least once every two years to fulfill legal requirements and to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Ventilation Duct Systems need to be inspected and cleaned regularly as part of a planned maintenance routine to maintain system efficiency and integrity and safeguard against the following hazards:
- Poorly maintained ventilation systems contribute to contaminated duct-work and poor air quality.
- Filters and air handling units are a breeding ground for bacteria, moulds and fungus.
- Accumulated dust and loose corrosion within duct-work systems reduces efficiency and has a long term impact on the integrity of the system.
- Debris build-
up within exhaust recirculating systems and general extracts increases the risk of fire.