KITCHEN EXTRACTION SYSTEM SERVICES
Kitchen Extract System Management & Cleaning
Kitchen Extract Compliance Services
- Kitchen canopy and extract cleaning
- Kitchen deep cleaning
- Fire surveys and risk assessments of kitchen extract systems
- Supply and maintenance of grease filters
Our work adheres to the regulations and guidance of TR/19: Internal Cleanliness of Ventilation Systems, published by BESA.
Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005: Article 12 – Elimination or reduction of risks from dangerous substances
"Where a dangerous substance is present on premises, the responsible person must ensure that risk related to the presence of the substance is either eliminated or reduced..."
The Association of British Insurers (ABI) statistics indicate that there are approximately 6,000 fires occurring in commercial kitchens throughout Britain each year many of these originating within the extraction system!
Nijhuis DEBA UK Comprehensive Kitchen Extraction Management Services
- Site survey with schematic drawing showing the ducting layout
- Proposal of costs and requirements to clean the system
- Duct cleaning with full photographic pre & post clean report
- Installation of access panels where required
- Providing a detailed photographic report including micron levels
- The set-
up and management of a cleaning schedule for multiple sites