COOLING WATER TREATMENT
Cooling Water Treatment
NIJHUIS DEBA provides a comprehensive cooling water treatment programme which encompasses all aspects of the client's process.
The benefits are:
- Maintaining cooling efficiency and therefore minimise energy wastage
- Providing compliance with current Health and Safety requirements
- Having minimum impact on the environment
- Extending plant life and reducing maintenance
ACoP L8 details the legal duties in relation to legionella. These include identifying and assessing sources of risk, preparing a scheme to prevent or control risk, implementing, managing and monitoring precautions, keeping records of precautions and appointing a manager to be responsible for others. Read more about Nijhuis DEBA UK ACoP L8 Compliance.
Efficiency & Savings
This is achieved by completing a thorough site survey focusing, on the operational, mechanical and chemical aspects of the system. Once an agreed comprehensive programme has been implemented it is under continual review with the client.
As part of its service NIJHUIS DEBA can provide:
- Biocides to maintain microbiological control
- A comprehensive range of scale and corrosion inhibitors
- Dosing control and monitoring equipment
- Electronic or paper log books to record and monitor
- Cleaning and chlorination services
- Comprehensive laboratory services for microbiological and miscellaneous analyses to UKAS accredited standards
This service compliments our dedicated cooling tower engineering section allowing NIJHUIS DEBA to offer a complete service package for your cooling tower.