BOOSTER SETS & PRESSURISATION VESSELS
Deba Booster Sets & Pressurisation Vessels
All equipment and installations are custom designed to cause minimal disruption to the existing services at the time of installation and commissioning.
Our installation services include the following:
- Commercial, domestic and industrial water booster pump sets
- Low / medium temperature system pressurisation units
- Major brands of booster sets, circulating pumps, pressurisation units and RPZ valves
Our engineers have full training and an extensive experience in all aspects of pressurisation and water booster systems and training for the examination pressure systems.
Deba System Surveys
Deba surveys to identify actual requirements (pressure and flow). Replacement sized to required duty with justification and documentary evidence of potential savings in running costs. Turnkey operations planned to give minimal disruption to service. Temporary equipment supplied FOC for duration of works as required.
Deba Condition Surveys
Condition surveys at cost with full refund pending replacement of specified equipment.
Energy consumption surveys to allow correct sizing of existing.
The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR) cover the safe design and use of pressure systems. The aim of PSSR is to prevent serious injury from the hazard of stored energy (pressure) as a result of the failure of a pressure system or one of its component parts.
Service to Booster Sets
Remedial works to bring back to reliable condition can be quoted and, following acceptance, works can be undertaken.
- ACoP L8 requirements to expansion vessels and accumulators.
- Removal, cleaning and disinfection of hydraulic accumulator diaphragm.
- Replacement (resizing if required) with modern equivalent. The same principles applied to Secondary DHWS expansion vessels or replacement with positive displacement (pressure controlled) valves to drain.
- Written Schemes of Examination to expansion vessels with a potential greater than 250 bar/litres.
This is underwritten by a competent person (Mechanical Engineer with relevant experience and qualified to Incorporated status) in accordance with The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR).
LTHW - MTHW Sealed System Pressurisation Sets
Designed, specified and replaced. System sizing addressed to maintain initial 'cold-