NIJHUIS DEBA Key Services
Extensive water system and environmental solutions provided throughout the United Kingdom.
What's Your Attitude Towards UK Regulations?
NIJHUIS DEBA is committed to ensuring all products and services are fully compliant with all up-to-date industry-specific as well as health and safety regulations. We take legislative compliance very seriously. See our accreditation here.
Do You Operate Throughout the UK?
Yes, our operational capacity is quite capable of serving customers throughout England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland. This applies to all services.
Do You Outsource Your Contracts?
No. All our work is carried out by highly trained and experienced in-house engineers. This enables us to ensure a prompt turnaround and the level of workmanship our clients expect from us.
Will You Always Act In Our Best Interest?
Absolutely! We will never try and sell you products or services that you do not need. Our ethos is that of providing the best value for money for our customers at all times while providing the best possible service.
- Legionella Risk Assessment Surveys and Legionella Awareness Training
- Microbiological analysis of samples to UKAS accredited standards (Legionella, Potable Drinking Water, Closed Systems, Full Chemistry, Pseudomonas, etc.)
- ACoP L8 temperature monitoring and ﬂushing
- Shower cleaning and descaling
- Thermostatic Mixer Valves (TMV) servicing
- Dead End / Deadleg removal
- Water Logbook provision
- System cleaning and disinfection / chlorination (cold water storage tanks, cooling towers, hot water calorifers, boilers, etc.)
- Cold water storage tanks, cooling towers, calorifers and boilers remedial works and replacements